back 1 2 3 next

Office and Administration Building Rieck 1, 2016

The development of Europacity along the southern part of Heidestrasse continues apace with the erection of a new office building. Covering some 40 hectares in the city centre, the Europacity project area is located just north of Berlin’s central station, which provides it with ideal infrastructure and transport links. In an area dominated by prominent political, cultural and economic institutions, around 70 percent of the building will be used by the Bundesvereinigung Deutscher Apothekerverbände (Federal Union of German Associations of Pharmacists, ABDA), with the remaining 30 percent of the southern part of the building made available as smaller rental spaces of 100 square metres and larger. CA Immo is responsible for the management of this new supply of office space in Europacity.